Welcome to The Buckingham Inn!
We invite you to The Buckingham Inn, a comfortable and elegant bed and breakfast conveniently located at the west edge of the vibrant University of Wisconsin - Madison campus. The Buckingham Inn is just steps away from the Engineering College and Camp Randall Stadium, and is close to Madison's downtown.
Stroll or bike to the lakeshore path, Memorial Union, or Capitol Square. Enjoy the variety of shops and restaurants on nearby Monroe Street. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will relax and recharge in the casual luxury and warmth of this classically restored 1911 arts-and-crafts style residence!
january savings at the buckingham inn!
Enjoy a January getaway in Madison. Take in Restaurant Week or Badger winter sports. Shop for post-holiday treasures. Stay as a Local at The Buckingham Inn with rates as low as $167 per night! That's a savings of 20% off our normal weekend rates. Click Book Now and reserve our Best Available Rate, or call us at 608-819-8029, to claim your savings.
- High speed WiFi
- Complete savory and sweet breakfasts featuring seasonal local ingredients
- Off-street parking
- Free passes for BCycle, Madison's bike sharing program
- Large screen HD television
- Blu-ray players, streaming free Netflix and Pandora
- Table/workspace in all rooms
- In-room refrigerators with soft drinks
- Large, beautifully-tiled private baths with air-jet tubs and multi-head showers
- Wine or soft drinks upon check-in
- Ice machine
1615 Summit Avenue