Welcome to The Buckingham Inn!
We invite you to The Buckingham Inn, a comfortable and elegant bed and breakfast conveniently located at the west edge of the vibrant University of Wisconsin - Madison campus. The Buckingham Inn is just steps away from the Engineering College and Camp Randall Stadium, and is close to Madison's downtown.
Stroll or bike to the lakeshore path, Memorial Union Terrace, or Capitol Square. Enjoy the variety of shops and restaurants on nearby Monroe Street. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will relax and recharge in the casual luxury and warmth of this classically restored 1911 arts-and-crafts style residence!
welcome summer in madison and save 10-20%!
Experience all Madison has to offer and and save up to 20% at The Buckingham Inn! Stroll the lakeshore path or a farmers' market, cycle on Madison's famed bikeways, take in a summer concert or Art Fair on the Square. Use Special Rate Promo code summer18 on our BOOK NOW page to claim your discount. Savings valid for stays through July 15, 2018, subject to availability.
- High speed WiFi
- Complete savory and sweet breakfasts featuring seasonal local ingredients
- Off-street parking
- Free passes for BCycle, Madison's bike sharing program (April to November)
- Large screen HD television
- Blu-ray players, streaming free Netflix and Pandora
- Table/workspace in all rooms
- In-room refrigerators with soft drinks
- Large, beautifully-tiled private baths with air-jet tubs and multi-head showers
- Wine or soft drinks upon check-in
- Local chocolates
- Ice machine
1615 Summit Avenue