Welcome to The Buckingham Inn!
We invite you to The Buckingham Inn, a comfortable and elegant bed and breakfast conveniently located at the west edge of the vibrant University of Wisconsin - Madison campus. The Buckingham Inn is just steps away from the Engineering College and Camp Randall Stadium, and is close to Madison's downtown.
Stroll or bike to the lakeshore path, Memorial Union, or Capitol Square. Enjoy the variety of shops and restaurants on nearby Monroe Street. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will relax and recharge in the casual luxury and warmth of this classically restored 1911 arts-and-crafts style residence!
stay as a local and save up to 20% this winter!
Warm up at The Buckingham Inn and save 20%! Book our Best Available Rate on our Reservations webpage or reserve by phone for your discount off our standard rates. Valid for stays through January 31. Enjoy all of The Buckingham Inn's complimentary amenities. Savory breakfasts always included!
- High speed WiFi
- Complete savory and sweet breakfasts featuring seasonal local ingredients
- Off-street parking
- Free passes for BCycle, Madison's bike sharing program
- Large screen HD television
- Blu-ray players, streaming free Netflix and Pandora
- Table/workspace in all rooms
- In-room refrigerators with soft drinks
- Large, beautifully-tiled private baths with air-jet tubs and multi-head showers
- Wine or soft drinks upon check-in
- Ice machine
1615 Summit Avenue