Welcome to The Buckingham Inn!
We invite you to The Buckingham Inn, a comfortable and elegant bed and breakfast conveniently located at the west edge of the vibrant University of Wisconsin - Madison campus. The Buckingham Inn is just steps away from the Engineering College and Camp Randall Stadium, and is close to Madison's downtown.
Stroll or bike to the lakeshore path, Memorial Union Terrace, or Capitol Square. Enjoy the variety of shops and restaurants on nearby Monroe Street. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you will relax and recharge in the casual luxury and warmth of this classically restored 1911 arts-and-crafts style residence!
WELcome SPRING SPECIAL!
Celebrate spring in Madison with a rejuvenating stay at The Buckingham Inn! Enjoy leisurely walks or free bicycle rides through our historic neighborhood, along the shore of nearby Lake Mendota, or to Madison's energetic downtown and university campus. Use Special Rate Promo Code blossom for a discount of 15% or more off our Best Available Rate online, or request your discount by phone. Valid for stays through May 11, 2017.
- High speed WiFi
- Complete savory and sweet breakfasts featuring seasonal local ingredients
- Off-street parking
- Free passes for BCycle, Madison's bike sharing program
- Large screen HD television
- Blu-ray players, streaming free Netflix and Pandora
- Table/workspace in all rooms
- In-room refrigerators with soft drinks
- Large, beautifully-tiled private baths with air-jet tubs and multi-head showers
- Wine or soft drinks upon check-in
- Ice machine
1615 Summit Avenue